What is a HydraFacial & Why You Might Need One
HydraFacial has become one of the most popular skincare trends lately, one of the few super effective trends! In this article, Dr. Jaspreet will elaborate on the science behind this treatment and why it has become so popular with women relying on it to get that instant glow before any important social event! Let’s begin.
What Is a HydraFacial?
A treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate skin. The core job of the treatment is to clear dead skin cells, loosen pores, and prep them for extraction using a mix of glycolic acid, salicylic acid & botanical extracts.
Why Has the Popularity of HydraFacial Surged?
When it comes to non-invasive skincare treatments that are super effective, bring quick results, and have no downtimes, the list is quite short. HydraFacial ticks all the boxes that people suffering from various skincare issues need!
Every Dermatologist has their list of effective treatments that they rely on and recommend to near about all types of patients, and HydraFacial is one that is usually on every Dermatologist’s list. It’s a simple and comfortable procedure that achieves consistent results that leave an actual impact. Moreover, when you look at the uniformity with which HydraFacial works across all skin types, you’d instantly realize why the reasons behind its popularity make so much sense!
How Does HydraFacial Work?
HydraFacial, like the name suggests, uses a water-powered device to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. The uniqueness of this facial device is boosted by its capability of treating various skin treatments within the same session!
The way HydraFacial exactly works has been explained by Dr. Jaspreet in this video:
What Skin Concerns Can HydraFacial Address?
- Thinning Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Sun Damage
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
What Are the Benefits of a HydraFacial?
Apart from its versatility, HydraFacial has many benefits which also form the base of its popularity, and these are:
- HydraFacial is a Gentle Procedure: The treatment is super comfortable and even relaxing!
- HydraFacial is for Everyone: This is a super benefit as when it comes to skincare issues and treatments as there is rarely ever a one size fits all approach that works in skincare. HydraFacial is one!
- HydraFacial is Consistent: The consistency of results is reliable as the core treatment is the same for everyone!
- No Waiting for Results: You get the results straight away! Just after the session, moreover, the collagen-boosting procedure will also keep your skin looking great over time.
- HydraFacial Can Be Customized: Even though HydraFacial has a very universal vibe to it, it can still be customized as per the condition by your Dermatologist!
How Frequently Should One Get a HydraFacial?
Leave this to your Dermatologist, as per your skin health needs, your Dermatologist will suggest the count and frequency and form a customized treatment plan for you.
Where Can I Get a HydraFacial in Gurgaon?
Simply walk into Cult Aesthetics after scheduling an appointment with Dr. Jaspreet by calling at +91-8826141232